Sta-bil brand fuel stabilizer racing driver Stephen Cox will open the 2021 season with a returning sponsor, twenty-one races and eight motorsports events on his schedule.
The season’s ten road races include a stop at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan where Cox holds the WRL track record followed by a visit to Pike’s Peak International Raceway in July where his Braunschweig Racing team finished third overall in last year’s Gridlife Alpine Horizon Festival. The final road course event is at Oklahoma’s Hallett Motor Racing Circuit for the World Racing League’s annual October Rush, which Cox has won twice.
The oval schedule centers around the CRS Super Truck Series with the first event at Midvale Speedway in April.
“Midvale is one of my favorite short tracks,” said Cox, who won the Super Cup Stock Car Series event there in 2017 after setting a new track record the year before. “The local fans always give me a warm welcome and I’ve had some great finishes there. It’s a nice facility and one of the best bullrings in the Midwest.”
The truck series then moves on to a dirt race at Beckley Motorsports Park in West Virginia, followed by Lorain County Speedway in Ohio and Cox’s first visit to Michigan’s M-40 Speedway south of Kalamazoo.
The full 2021 racing schedule for Stephen Cox is below:
- April 24, CRS Trucks at Midvale Speedway OH
- June 4-6, Gridlife Spring Kickoff at Gingerman Raceway MI
- Date TBA, CRS Trucks at Beckley Motorsports Park WV
- July 23-25, Gridlife Alpine Horizon Festival at Pike’s Peak International Raceway CO
- August 7, CRS Trucks at Lorain County Speedway OH
- September 18, CRS Trucks at M-40 Speedway MI
- October 15-17, World Racing League at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit OK